>

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Ouch, Diet, I'm Sorry

Ouch, diet, I'm sorry, insulin shock, I feel you, I know it hurts but indulge yourself for a minute. You may want to post a guard on the fridge and have someone confiscate the car keys for the evening. Okay, I had a few after I shot these but I worked up an appetite doing all this shooting; yeah right have I convinced anyone yet?

These were delicious but it's one of those situations where they looked better then they taste; anyone buying this yet? Bring a BIG camera into a restaurant with a BIG lens and you'll convince just about anyone that you're serious and not a tourist trying to get a picture of himself with the chocolate cake. This was a restaurant in the Le Meridian hotel in Hyderabad India and the food was awesome; even the non-dessert items. I spent a lot of time with the staff in this restaurant getting some history on the different people and cultures represented in India from the north to the south. Climate differences, social issues from the fair skinned to the more rich in complexion. What to expect on our next stop, Bangalore, and what that experience would be like.

This little talk helped me stay "present" during the last leg of my visit and it speaks volumes to the graciousness of the people of India. Have I taken your mind off the desserts yet? I'll admit, not much artistic stuff going on here. Just basically "point and shoot"; hey I was hungry! I added a little food for thought at the end :)













































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great use of light. ALso when you think of lines it's almost always hard and cold cause it's usually architechture so it is really nice to see use of line with something sweet.- Angel

Southern Classics said...

These look so good!!

I'm getting hungry just looking at them.
Crystal