>

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

This Big Blue Ball

I am starting this new Blog for my thoughts and photography related to my world (domestic and international) travels around this big blue ball we call earth. I hope to expand your thought processes beyond your current state and geography through my photography and discussion. There are no rights or wrongs but I do ask that you keep an open mind.

I have just returned from a trip 8,000 miles away to a little place to the East called India; maybe you've heard of it? While on this trip, I took over 1,800 pictures which I am in the process of organizing and editing. I will commit initially to making bi-monthly post about this trip as I bring India to you from my perspective.

Welcome and Enjoy!!

David Beasley



3 comments:

Arlene Hope Photography said...

Nice title for the Earth, David. I look forward to more posts.

~Hope

Anonymous said...

Thank for sharing your India experience David. I truly enjoyed learning about the adventures you had and seeing your photographs.

Amy

Unknown said...

I look forward to watching the evolution of this blog. Hope you keep your BDPA membership current as well (smile)!

peace, Villager